Saturday, March 28, 2009

Do pheromones really work?

· PHEROMONES
When I heard about them the first time, I didn’t believe it. I thought it was a scam and a total waste of money. However, read what happened to me: One day when my hot roomate was getting ready to go to a party, I saw she had a little bottle next to her makeup that said: "man magnet essence" or something like that, so I decided to put it all over me without her knowing it and as I was coming out of the dorm, I fell down on my greasy face with no make up on during a bad hair day, surprisingly, I heard no laughs! My eyes couldn’t believe it. These group of guys around me were looking at me in the eye like they had never seen such a girl before. So I thought ugh maybe they know me I better get out of here as soon as I can. Turns out I get into my car to go to walgreens and as I start driving I see guys in the car next to me looking at me. I wasn’t even thinking about the pheromones, I just go back, take a bath and next day, gone. No looks no more. Hmm.. that’s when I realized it could have been the pheromones but I couldn’t remember the exact name of them,I didn't even know they were pheromones and they were so expensive I didn’t even bother looking at the design of the bottle, but I went online, did some research and found a few I could afford and tried them. I can say some work better than others, some work only on your skin, some only on your clothes, and some others change their scent when you put them on. In general, there’s a lot to choose from, and I don't really have a favorite, because all of them work. Ever since I got it I don’t stop using it, and the results have been amazing!!! I’m so used to it. Now I don’t know if it’s the smell that has affected me as well, but I do know for a fact that my attitude has changed too. Before pheromones I used to talk fast, make a lot of face gestures and walk fast. Now I can't care less. I walk slower, I don’t use as many gestures as before, I feel more comfortable with myself and when I talk I talk slower than before. I love it it’s so sexy and the best of all: I can’t help it :).

Want More Flirting Tips?: Click here to add lovbeau.blogspot.com to your favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment